Saturday, April 9, 2011

New stuff for the class to see...


Well, here we are at the end, again. I never seem to have enough done. I do want to post some new and fun things here, though.

I find the only problem with all of this technology (for me, personally) is the multiple accounts and passwords that get generated. Even today I am struggling with Facebook issues... pages.... accounts. Just doesn't work the way I want. So I made this little movie about my frustrations. Enjoy.



In California, we worked on a documentary on Wildcrafting... which will illustrate several varieties of seaweed being harvested and processed. While we were at it, we began with a digital story of my friend's passions for it.



Moving on... a few of my other projects at work. Just for fun. No visual progress yet on a field guide of animals in English and 9 Apache dialects. If I get done with class stuff tomorrow, I will be starting it.

Just to try it out, made a Slideshare presentation of a new calendar I am making. We will be selling it to help fund a monument at the Cultural Center where I work. The monument is a testiment to the courage and persistance of a People who were able to survive and return to their homelands. Here is a preview of a work in progress. Still proofreading and addition of lots more dates to come.



Want to try one more thing... I think. Nope. Made a slideshow on Picassa, but don't know hw to get it in here....??? Ahhh.... hours later. I think I've got it.
Another view of our seaweed harvest in California.




Guess that's enough show and tell for today....

No comments:

Post a Comment