Sunday, February 6, 2011

Another year... Another set of projects.


Greeting to my fellow students
As you will learn, this is my third time taking this course. It works great for me, I dedicate a project to it each time. That sort of gives me the impetus to "get it done." Along the way, I get to "play" with the others students, learn lots more tricks, contribute when I can, and "enjoy" the ride.

As you will learn, I am sort of a Jack of all Trades. I am an adjunct instructor for Yavapai College and teach art classes and occasionally anthropology. I work for the Yavapai-Apache Nation and have a wonderful job administering a department known as Preservation & Technology, part of the Cultural Resource Center. There, I record and archive events, activities, oral histories, digital stories and more.

Each time I take the course, I dedicate the semester to a project. More about projects next time. This is just to say Hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment