Monday, February 21, 2011

A few more things....


Well, the projects are slow going, but I forgot to mention I am tip-toeing through the 100 best online apps slideshow. I was most intrigued by the idea of putting all my bookmark links onto a page. So I play all day with delicious... then today looking at Diigo. Still want to look again at igoogle and maybe glogster.

While it does put all my bookmarks, I am a little dissapointed with delicious. I can organize by tags, but can't put important things at the top, etc. Will have to explore further. Perhaps Diigo has more control.

I did find (finally!) how/where to put my tabs on my project blog. Then was dissapointed to learn it is a static page. Oh well, I can adapt. Did a couple of posts for tests.... can't figure out where/how to delete them.

I also revisited by Wiki for indigenous storytelling. It was a little rough last time, so I plan to revamp it... maybe Friday.

Well, nough playing for now. I need to do some work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment